Seward, AK, is a great place to visit. There are so many places to see and things to do, however you may have the question “What do I with my luggage?” Here is a list of possible solutions:
- Many local businesses/tour operations offer short-term luggage storage while you are on an excursion. Call ahead to verify.
- Some hotels in Seward offer luggage pickup (for guests only) from the Railroad Depot and the Cruise Terminal. Notify the hotel (or Alaska Railroad operator) before your arrival and a shuttle will be sent for your luggage.
- If you are leaving on the Alaska Railroad train but you have an excursion planned before your departure, starting at 10:30AM the train depot allows you to check-in luggage the same day as departure.
- If you are arriving on the Park Connection Motorcoach and are destined for a cruise ship, inform the bus line and they will tag your bags. Your bags will be delivered to the ship for you. However if you’re staying the night in Seward at the Harbor 360 Hotel, use the bus’s drop-off location at the sister-hotel Gateway, and they will transfer the luggage for you to the Harbor 360 (notify the front desk).
- Another option is Orange Bike Delivery, a full valet service for luggage. They will pickup or drop-off your luggage anywhere in Seward.
Have a wonderful visit in Seward!